- Mountains for class projects or train dioramas are easy to make with Sculpt-a-mold.
- A dry, white, non-toxic compound that combines the best features of clay, plaster and papier mache’.
- After shaking closed bag to thoroughly blend contents, add water to Sculptamold as directed on bag and begin modeling.
- Sets in 30 minutes.
- 3 lbs. will make 141.75 cubic inches of solid material.
- It can be used alone or over armatures; it clings to almost all clean surfaces, does not shrink and accepts all types of paint.
- Finished pieces are lightweight, strong, durable and may carved, sanded or shaped with tools.
- 3 lb. bag
Whimsical Sculpt-a-mold sculpture by artist Alison Gilvan, Richmond, BC, Canada